יום שני, 6 בינואר 2014

I've had Enough


As an Israeli I was never aware of the fact that winter and dry skin goes together.
I never suffered from dry skin nor used any products to end this problem which never occurred to happen to me.
But I'm in America now. And it's DRY. I've been going around for almost a month with my face burning of dryness. I tried all kinds of products to end the pain, but nothing helped.
Not until I discovered this amazing product by Curel. The moment this "ULTRA HEALING lotion" touched my face I was the happiest person in the world. I could finally breath, and smile without feeling my face stretching like a mask.
Another thing I found out is that my make up looked much better on my face after using Curel's lotion.
I always use lotion before putting make up, but this time it was different. My make up sat perfectly on my face like it never did before.


















So now I can sit aside and enjoy the winter, especially with all the snow days we are getting:)
Hope you found it helpful,
have an amazing winter!
Heichal.

אין תגובות :

הוסף רשומת תגובה