יום ראשון, 15 באפריל 2012

Canvas Shoes

Hi Guys!:) How have you been??

I've been dreaming for a long time now about buying a pair of canvas shoes. The first time I saw it was in EBay. I really love spending my time searching for some cool stuff we don't have in Israel. I immediately fell in love with those cool "Chinese style" shoes and wished to own a couple. The original basic shoes cost 44$, but the thing is we don't have it in Israel. The company which makes them is called TOMS. This is their concept: with every pair you purchase, a child in need gets a pair of new shoes. ONE FOR ONE. I think this is really cool, I love it. Not only you get a beautiful couple of shoes to yourself, you also get to help a poor child in need.

מסתבר שבכל זאת לוקח זמן רב עד שהבשורות החדשות מגיעות לארץ הקטנטנה אך המעורבת בעניינים הזאת.
לצפון, בכל אופן  עוד לא הגיעה בשורת הנעליים החדשה- נעלי הבד. אני דווקא הגעתי לנעלי הבד המדהימות של TOMS כששוטטתי כהרגלי במחלקת הנעליים של EBAY. שמתי לב, שכל הנעליים שאני אוהבת ובודקת  את המחירים שלהם, שייכות לחברה "עלומת שם" (??) בשם TOMS. מסתבר שהיא לא כ"כ עלומת שם, אבל אני לא שמעתי עליה מעולם. מדובר בחברה שמייצרת נעלי בד מגניבות בצורות והדפסים שונים (מזכיר מאוד את הנעליים הסיניות המסורתיות), ועל כל זוג שקונים- ילד באפריקה מקבל זוג נעליים חדש. מגניב, אה?:) פה אתן יכולות לראות את הנעליים החדשות שלי מגזית, שעלו סה"כ 50 ש"ח. אולי ביום מן הימים אני אקנה זוג מקורי של טומס:) הם נוחות בטירוף, וממש מתאימות לאווירת קיץ הבא עלינו לטובה.

So this is my new pair of canvas shoes!:) Sadly it isn't the original, I bought it from GAZITH in 13$.  Maybe one day I'll have the courage to order a real TOMS shoes from EBay:)


Blue glitter TOMSchinese shoes
..It really reminds me of the Chinese style

If you wanna know a little bit more about TOMS and it's doings you can watch this cool video- (with Matisyahu's One Day in the background, I guess you really don't wanna miss it)


5 תגובות :