יום ראשון, 1 באפריל 2012

Let's FACE it

Passover is time of facing things. facing all the dirt, facing freedom.
So in honor of the upcoming holiday, I've decided to write for you things about the fashion world that we need to face with.

There are things about fashion I just can't understand.
For example- the famous Louis Vuitton bag. Let's FACE it. This isn't SOO pretty. Or special.  Actually this bag represents every sad and disgusting aspect of fashion.  It represents the power of money and fame in the fashion world.  Something that at least I, think should be hidden and ignored (as much as possible).  
Louis Vuitton Damier Berkeley louis vuitton damier berkeley



  Now, the BIG NAILES thing:) I don't know what about you, but from where I come from- it represents lack of fashion sense and bad taste. I mean, come ON guys! You need to be very sensitive in order to achieve a nice and not a scary outcome.







What else? The "Minimalistic Wear" thing. OK, I guess it attrackts man. It sexy, fine, I get it. But it has nothing to do with fashion. it has to do with the human body maybe. But come on, fashion is about clothes. It's about cool textures, fine fabrics and different materials. Clothes is about the PERSON inside them, not his body. But I guess that's a common mistake in this "fashion" world.
Balmain Fall 2009 Strapless Mini Dresses

Massive heels.
It's good enough for a fashion show maybe. Or for special dinners/ occasions.
But what about REAL LIfE? Most of the people in this world have kids. and a job. and places they need to come and go from. Massive heels, really? Unless you are really talented, it's not comfortable to walk with. Most of us don't really know how to walk elegantly with these scary things. So why bother?  I really don't like heels. Right now I'm facing the truth from the buttom of my heart. 

נעלי "קובייה" מקטגוריית עקבים בגובה 20 ס"מ. 77 דולר (ועכשיו במבצע: 69.87 דולר) (howcool.com)



I guess that's pretty much it, I feel really relieved now:) Hope I didn't make you really mad, and if I did you are welcome to write it in the comments bellow!
 Happy Passover to ya all, love you a lot!! I wish all of us can clear our selves from the materialistic side  and enjoy the artistic side of fashion and other things in life too ( instead of saying "artistic" you can say "spiritual" , I don't mind).  Happy holiday!!


4 תגובות :

  1. I have to say that I agree with you. Those nails were absolutely horrible! But I liked those bags... Many people think that clothes are not fashion or art or anything I think it is. People see ot from different ways. And those heels, well I like some crazy heels, but maybe some of them belongs to the artgallery.. I appreciate your post and those nails really make me sick! :D

    השבמחק
  2. love LV bag!

    http://thehandbagconcept.blogspot.co.uk/

    השבמחק